Friday, December 30, 2011

Where are you....? @@

Hello Students,

As you can see on the right, I have most students listed with their blogs under their class number.  This is so everyone can visit your blogs and leave comments, and so Jiyun and I can see how things are going.

IF your name is not on there yet, please reply with a comment beneath this post and I'll add you.

As of today, Jiyun and I are seeing some progress, and we are really impressed by some of the writers we have here.  However, some of you are slow to get writing, and really need to make better use of your time at the computers.

Keep up the good work, and keep writing! Remember, you can write anything you want on your blogs, and more writing you do the better the end result will be.  Your blog is your own and your goal is to showcase your creativity. : )

On a side note... does anyone know what's going on in this picture?  Why not reply with a caption below.   What do you think the raccoon is thinking or saying? : )  If I see something funny or impressive, I might consider awarding a GREEN CARD.


19 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allison
    Jeong Hyun Kim
    Class 15
    http://glpsmysterybooks.blogspot.com/
    That cat is very small! Those are very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The racoon want to cook the kitten and eat it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lim habin
    Class 15
    roseglpsstory.blogspot.com
    I don't know what's racoon is saying.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brett
    Joung Choi Changjin
    Class 15
    http://spaceteller.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! It's very funny.
    My name is Lucy Kim, and I am in class 15.
    My blog adress is 'ilovewriting-unknown blogspot dot.com'
    I think that the Racoon is trying to sell the cat!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thinking that
    ' It's to heavy! You have to do a diet'

    ReplyDelete
  10. park jae yong(James)
    class15
    My blog site: http://starwarsnharrypotter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yejin Jun
    Jin
    Class 15
    http://haveingfun-glps.blogspot.com/
    I think the racoon is saying "Please cook this cat so I could eat it!!"

    ReplyDelete
  13. the reason that Raccon carried the cat: they are married

    ReplyDelete
  14. HAHA... the raccoon is very funny!!

    Hi! I am Iris Doyeon Kim in class 15.
    I think that the raccoon wants to say: " This cat is very heavy!"http://irisdoyeonkim.blogspot.com/this is my blog address.

    ReplyDelete
  15. david(already have blog on right)
    hey guys let's eat this dead cat.
    please cure my strange daughter!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh! Racoon`s trying to get the cat to sleep!
    I think the racoon is singing a lullaby to the kitten!
    My name is Songeun Lee, I am in Class 15.
    My blog adress is glpschloe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. sean kim (seungwhan kim)
    class 15
    go-caps-go.blogspot.com
    racoon says:Mr.sean,my wife cat is injured.Will you cure her?

    ReplyDelete
  18. The racoon is trying to sell the cat but it does not cost much money!!!! So he is trying to eat it!!! But it is too heavy.
    Daniel Son
    class 15
    http://danielscoolglpsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Raccoon:(says to his master) this cat was going to get hit by a deer. Luckly I saved her. I did a good job. Can you give me a treat?
    Cat: (Says in her heart) Yeah Right, I was trying to say hi to my deer friend!!!

    ReplyDelete